Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Canon imageCLASS MF4450 review

Canon imageCLASS MF4450 review

Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Laser Multifunction Printer with 33.6 Kbps




        I bought several versions of their ancestors, 4350d, for use in my office. These machines have been rock solid, and when they begin to become difficult to find, I decided to go with the "new" Unfortunately, the "new" has not improved. Later it can not hold a candle to its predecessor - it is flimsier than a simple interface to create a low quality and requires a more expensive printer ink cartridges that are compatible with previous versions. In addition, the cartridge "new" runs out of ink, much faster than the old - that is by design.

Canon imageCLASS MF4450 Laser Multifunction Printer with 33.6 Kbps 


 After less than two months of light use ADF (automatic document feeder) has ceased to function. The reason for this is less expensive to produce - 4350d is the economic value and great - this is the only one. Cannon should think carefully about the loyalty of customers by putting out an inferior product.

As a printer, USB, Canon, this is normal. That is, do what you gotta do. The jumbo bit of it and kind of bad doing evil in the eyes. And the fax is quite puzzling. But if I spend more time on my phone will not respond unexpectedly.

But what disappointed me most was how bad the wireless network settings on my Mac is what is strange: I have an AirPort Extreme and connected (aging) of the new atmosphere. multifunction printers and print with abandon. After unsuccessfully trying to print over-the-air Canon, and then download the printer driver (Giants), and (almost as large), a scan that I discovered two things: the printing is Bonjour. exception "unsupported" to the shared printer. And the scan. "Not supported" in any circumstance to use WiFi, by the way the only way to find out is to contact a customer service manual provides instructions for printing "Bonjour", but apparently are just mean. Sharing printer with a computer to the PC -).

I should have done a little research on this machine before. In my defense, I was misled by the fact that this is a printer that offers a sports icon on the Mac, including Canon's lists of "OS X compatible" in the Specifications. Do not make the same mistake I did: full compatibility to the USB port.

No comments:

Post a Comment